The About Page Project:
Let us tell your story
We will create a conversion-focused About Page that tells your story, connects with your audience, and becomes your secret weapon.
Did you know that stories have the kind of effect on a brain that has been studied? Dr. Paul J. Zak has studied and observed how stories change the brain.
We empathize with those in the story. Reading these stories, these micro stories on Facebook, is like being hooked up to a dopamine drip.
We are hooked. . .
YOU have a story as an entrepreneur. It really is hard to tell your own story.
Now, you have a secret weapon. Now you have someone who can tell your story like a motion picture and do it without you feeling all obsessively narcissistic.
I got your back. . .
The About Page Project is way more than an About Page. You get so much more . . .
- Craft and your company story so you can connect with your audience on a deeper level
- Help your audience see an improved future where you help them solve their frustrations
- Communicate your company's mission so that your audience sees why you are different than your competitors
- Introduce them to a value-packed offer so that you begin generating regular leads for your business
- About Page website Copy
- Short-form Company Story for Linked and Facebook
- Copy Editing - our copy editor will make read smooth
- Long-form Company Story great for Public Relations
- Value Propositions recommendations
Here's how it works
Before the project starts:
You will get a copy of the story profile worksheet and begin filling this out. We will go over this during our Zoom call. I will ask more questions as needed and probe a bit.
The week of the project:
- We engage a consulting session to dig out your story
- We identify the most salient points in your story
- We craft your story
- We craft your about page including your story
- Send you your About page copy
- Do a happy dance
- If there is something incorrect your story, we make that adjustment.
- Specific feedback is appreciated (not, "I don't like this" or "I feel like this doesn't. . . ")
- Revisions don't mean rewrite.
Once there is a final approval, we send you the copy via Google Drive and/or email. Make yourself a copy.
Keep this in mind. . .
Look at it as your week on my calendar. We will communicate via email during the week as the project moves along.
You get the copy for your About page written in a more compelling story format. Additionally, you will have the core of your bio which you can use in multiple places including social media and as a guest.
Write my About Page story
The About Page Project
Starting at $1497